Thursday, February 19, 2009

Letter to brother Chung

Haha, that is so funny that you are eating all this Hawai'ian food. I really love the macadamia nuts here. The pineapples are pretty good, too. I really miss all of the good cheap food in Boston though. All of the Asian restaurants here are really expensive and not even that good. I got Thai noodles and it was terrible. Well, it didn't taste like Thai food AT ALL! I can't believe that you are skiing. It seems weird that anyone is skiing right now when it is 80-85 degrees here everyday. All I can say is that I am super glad not to be freezing my butt off.

Yeah, it is a really small world, especially New England and New York. Thanks for letting me know how things are going over on the East Coast. I miss it a little over there.

But I am really glad to be here, especially all of the fun stuff we do. Yesterday I did yoga off the beach with my two friends and her mother at this church called Living Stones. It's so funny, they call it Y.ielding tO. G.od's A.uthority. I have seen so many whales and dolphins off the coast because this is the peak season (January to April) when they travel down from Alaska. It is so incredible. I really want to swim with whales and dolphins. I am glad you saw the pictures. I am going to try to put a lot more up on facebook and my blog soon.

big hug, Sung Yun

No comments:

Post a Comment