Thursday, August 26, 2010

Family Prayers are being answered

Thank you to all of you who have been praying for me and my family. God has heard those prayers and is heaping blessing upon each of us. I have learned so much about how much we all love each other, and how much God wants the best for us. I really learned so much from the book The Five Love Languages and have been putting it to work. It makes so much sense! I encourage each of you to go read it!

I am praying for each one of you reading this blog for your families to be unified and blessed in the same way!

Psalm 59:
16 But I will sing of your strength,
in the morning I will sing of your love;
for you are my fortress,
my refuge in times of trouble.

17 O my Strength, I sing praise to you;
you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God.

No comments:

Post a Comment