Friday, September 23, 2011

Christians are Cheer Leaders!

Lights have a very cheering influence, and so have Christians. A Christian ought to be a comforter, with kind words on his lips, and sympathy in his heart; he should carry sunshine wherever he goes, and diffuse happiness around him.

Gracious Spirit dwell with me;
I myself would gracious be,
And with words that help and heal
Would thy life in mine reveal,
And with actions bold and meek
Would for Christ my Saviour speak.

From R.C. Spurgeon

When I meet negative for nasty Christians, I find that I'm usally speechless. There are times when I wanna say, "Excuse me, I believe I'll be revoking your Christian card." You meet some Christians and you actually want to discourage them from preaching the Gospel! Sometimes we just have to chuck all the theology and ideology and just work on being nice. Like the Mormons. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment