Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The importance of finding an amazing ALMOND CROISSANT in Boston

I have fallen in love with the creation called the almond croissant!

It started with Au Bon Pain, probably in high school.  The crispy, crunchy outside juxtaposed perfectly with the sweet and gooey softness and rich almond flavored inside....perfection.

At $2.93, it's the perfect combination of great price and absolutely delicious ratio.  Personally, I think they could put in a LITTLE bit more gooey almond filling, really...just a tad more.

Tatte run you about $4.50-4.93 after taxes.  I am not sure of the exact price but it's absolutely weak in comparison.

Same with the Whole Foods version.  It might be $2.50, I'll have to double check, but also quite lacking.

The winner is AU BON PAIN!!!
If you know of a better one, please lmk.  My taste buds thank you in advance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment