Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life in Kona

Hard to believe I have only been here for five days. Feels like I have been for a few weeks already. My apologies for not sending news of how I am doing earlier, just been so busy adjusting to my new life here at the University of the Nations in Kona.

Ok, quick run down: 1st day, unpacked, saw a Kona coffee plantation, with the most delicious coffees. Went diving/swimming off the pier.

2nd day: Went to the Hilton Hotel, where there were dolphins, an incredible pool (they were really four in one, waterfalls and a jacuzzi.

3rd day: Makauikaua church, first church ever built in Hawai'i, founded in 1820.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

look to my next blog for more details! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment