Friday, March 27, 2009

God's leading and guidance

God is stretching me. I feel like I am maturing a little, and getting to know my strengths and weaknesses so much better. My biggest area of weakness is probably tardiness and procrastination. But the Good Lord has moved in my life and I have a place to stay in Oahu for a week or so, and I am going to buy my ticket today....

Please keep praying for me in my area of finances. I would like to begin fundraising about $3,000 for my DTS in Bangalore, India, and also prayer about places opening up for me to stay in Oahu and Maui. I feel like God is leading me to Maui, but that's tough because I know more people in Oahu. I have one contact in Maui and about 5 or 6 in Oahu. But Oahu will be more a party town, which isn't the best environment for me. Please just keep praying for me, for safety, a roof over my head, finances, etc.

1 comment:

  1. If you need to raise money and are looking for a good resource for fundraising ideas you might get hold of Easy Fundraising Ideas.

    ReplyDelete