Friday, March 13, 2009

Need Prayer!

I hurt my back on Monday need lots of prayer. I was trying to pick up my friend....and heard a little crack. When I dance, walk or move, it doesn't hurt, but when I sit still, it starts to get stiff. I am going to see a chiropractor after years of resisting them. Guess all those car/bike accidents have really thrown my spine out of whack. I feel like there is a huge element of a spiritual battle, as I am forced to trust in God more and stop trying to rely on myself less. It's hard for me to trust that God will completely take care of me, and stop trying to have such huge expectations of humans to meet my needs. But thank you all for your prayers and love and words of encouragement. I have to admit, I am finally starting to miss Boston/Brookline a little, the little things like awesome restaurants, and even my streets, and especially my parents and friends. I love you all SOO SOO SOO much and miss you loads!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment