Sunday, November 22, 2009

Heading out to Gorkha

This is our last trip in Nepal from Kathmandu. Last night we stayed at Pastor Kham's orphanage near Akantakuna. It was awesome! I love being around orphans. They are so cute, smart, amazing, loving. My favorites were Dorze (a little like Ezekiel, Lima's younger brother, and he looked just like Lila from Somang House), Anna (the sweetest girl in the whole house-I could have just loved her to death, she was so sweet and kind and just radiated goodness), and Suresh was a little dancing cutie. And though Chimon was not one of my favorites, he was just the cutest little thing, and definitely the baby of the bunch. They were so encouraging when I danced hip hop and tried to do back handsprings (especially Jennifer-the pastor's daughter).

We head to Gorkha at 10 am, Monday the 23rd, and get back on Wednesday, and then we get a whole bunch of free time to just chill and shop and prepare for the long journey home. I am praying about whether to return to Boston for Christmas, but so far it isn't like I headed that way. While I miss home A LOT, I am not sure it is part of God' plan. Read The Dream Giver, and you will see why I want to stay here. I just feel like it's part of my journey to stay here. My sister wants me to come home and just stay a while, but I know how life is, and how you tend to get stuck in a place. That's why I want to stay in India, and then head over to South Korea.

I am praying about going to Business School. I think it might be a part of my dream to get my MBA and raise money to start my own environmental business.....I've had that dream for a LONG time now, about ten years. It's true, dreams are overwhelming sometimes, and they seem Impossible and Unlikely and Scary, or even Terrifying. But I do know now that God has a HUGE plan for my life. I am prepared for Great Achievements and Successes Beyond Imagination. Are YOU? I want to know what your dream is, and how I can pray for you and encourage you. Please pray for me!!!! My dream is win millions of souls to Christ through travel, business, mission work, dancing and singing. One thing I have realized here is that I have a huge passion for creativity and dance. I don't think it will be my livelihood, but I definitely feel lively and free when I am singing and dancing for God's kingdom!!!!

I am missing everyone so passionately. I am so scared because the DTS is coming to a close and I am going to have to make some hard decisions about where I head next. Good thing I have a train ticket to Punjab! At least I know where I *think* I am going next!!! Please write and comment, it would be awesome to get some feedback from you. Love, Sung Yun

Acts 2:17
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment