Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Healing Room-testimony

I went with my sister last Saturday, and it was amazing what happened.

I was really upset that my father wanted to have his leg surgery during the summer when the hot summer beach days are so precious and very very limited. But it turns out that I guess I was the only one in our family who was not being supportive of him when he really needed it, and I finally accepted this. My sister also had an amazing healing and said she was filled with so much peace! One of the women there said she sensed that I had a gift of intercession, and then another woman from my church confirmed it as well!

I really loved the healing room, and i loved that there were three women taking care of us! It was like the witches of eastwick, but these women were angels instead! The three angels, way better than Charlie's Angels, because they kick spiritual demonic butt instead! ha ha ha....

God is clearly working in my life and I can feel that my anger towards my father has lifted, and now I just want to be supportive of him. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment