Thursday, January 27, 2011

running is awesome

Sorry all I am writing about is running. I forced myself to go yesterday and today. Yesterday it was a snowstorm, fourth one this winter? Totally quiet on the streets. It was nice to have the reservoir and Brookline all to myself. Ran 5.38 yesterday and 3.63 today. 9 miles in two days and a workout tomorrow. Ugh. As much I hate it, I love it, too. I have lately been obsessed with Fat Shows, shows about people hating being fat and losing weight. Don't know why it has such a fascination for me. I think because I want to be a personal trainer and it helps me get into the mind of these people.

I am ready to quit my job and get a new apartment. Let me know if you know of anyone looking for roommates or a live-in personal trainer! Sung Yun

No comments:

Post a Comment