Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Heavenly Man

I was cleaning/organizing/dusting all day and kind of avoiding church, and thought I would make it to the 4 pm service. My friend even invited me to the beach, and I was sad I couldn't make it. Then I rushed to church after final touch-ups on my room and a shower, and when I got there (I was super early, yay!), they made this announcement that Brother Yun was speaking. At first, I had no idea who John was talking about, but then when I realized it was the author of The Heavenly Man, I felt like it was TOTALLY GOD. Yay, I love Jesus. He is my best friend.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&q=heavenly+man&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=8129482308230180835&ei=HmsrTMOiJMT68AaQp7HUCA&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCoQ8wIwAg#

He was a great speaker, though a lot of what he said was in his book. I wish he mostly talked about new stuff. He should do a follow up novel, like 3 Cups of Tea's.

No comments:

Post a Comment