Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Egypt

riding across the Arabian desert with the wind whipping through my hair, my insides being crushed, with the pyramids and sphinx to my right, is definitely one of those things you don't forget for a while.


As for New York...I am in jet lag hell.  Or more appropriately, that place in between hell and earth that I can't think of because my brain has ceased to function.  Not propaganda...not crematorium...not eternity...not delirium (although delirium does seem to be setting in).  Okay, I'll think of it later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I got it.  Purgatory.  It's called purgatory.  Pray for me.  I need sleep.  Oh yes, I need sleep.  I feel like a zombie in very bad zombie movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment